Our vet franchise offer is unique, we provide a van with everything a traditional brick and mortar practice would have, plus more. Every franchisee will run a fully equipped mobile veterinary practice.
This will include a Fully Equipped Theatre, X-Ray Machine, Biochemistry Machine, Haematology, and Diagnostics Laboratory.
Having the ability to provide a wide array of services will increase your revenues and profits as you won’t require any third-party involvement.
We will guide you through every step of setting up and running your own mobile veterinary practice.
Why Choose the Vets On The Meowve franchise?
We’ve always been a nation of pet lovers in the UK, but never has that been made more apparent than by the pet ownership boom we saw over lockdown. Half of all households are now home to a pet in one form or another. They’ve become even more entwined with our family structures, as we’ve come to rely on them for the positive companionship and mental health benefits they bring.
Vets On The Meowve have identified a proven, successful business model that will allow you to set your working hours, reduce the stress on your patients, and provide amazing convenience for clients.
You will have control over your income and family life by working as many or as few hours as you like and providing a more thorough, deeper quality of care by spending more time per visit with customers and their pets in the comfort of their own home.
- You will receive full training in all areas of the business
- You will use our unique, proven business model
- You will have a fully kitted out mobile veterinary van
- You will use our highly effective lead generation methods
- Our strong brand will set you apart from your competitors
Key Franchise Benefits
- Trade under the respected Vets On The Meowvebrand name
- A Vets On The Meowve website
- Full training in all areas of the business
- Processes, systems and templates to run the business
- Ongoing support and regular business updates fromour highly experienced management team
- Fully equipped mobile veterinary van which willinclude a consulting room, theatre and x-ray machine
- Diagnostics laboratory
- Stock package
- Veterinary software to run your business
- Sign writing for your vehicle
- A marketing launch to help get your business off theground and ongoing marketing to help you grow
- Marketing materials, stationery and documents